Feel free to enter our competition below!
Where in Greenwich?
What’s the secret location in Greenwich? Listen to the mystery sound
every day on Maritime Radio and look at the picture here on our website.
We can now reveal the picture and mystery sound we played on Greenwich Breakfast and Greenwich Drive this week is the door bell at Pickwick Papers in Nelson Road
Well done to Alex from Charlton who wins a ticket to the Magners Greenwich Comedy Festival this weekend!
We have a new prize to win this week, tickets to Up The Creek Comedy Club. Tune in to hear the secret sound and have a look at this picture for extra clues!
Did you guess where this was?
Well done to Helen Hughes, who correctly guessed Greenwich Pier as the hidden location this week!
Helen wins two tickets to Up The Creek Comedy Club.
Win two tickets to a film of your choice at the Picturehouse Greenwich, plus runner-up prizes every week on Maritime Radio!
All you have to do is answer the simple film related question set by local film buff Kallis in Friday’s Greenwich Drive!
Tune in to Maritime Radio from 3pm every Friday to play!
This week’s winner is Piotr, who answered correctly that Millennium Falcon is the name of Hans Solo’s spaceship in the Star Wars films .
Well done Piotr!
Another chance to play next Friday.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Unless otherwise stated on air all contestants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Unless otherwise stated on air only one prize per competition is allocated.
- Unless otherwise stated on air all contestants will be chosen at random having contacted the radio station. Means of contact will be clearly stated on air.
- Unless otherwise stated entries are limited to one per person.
- The competition will run until the competition has been completed or has run its course. The radio station reserves the right not to give away a prize if the correct answers have not been given.
- Contests in which winners are placed into a draw: Participants must be available via the phone number they have provided at the time stated by the presenter. If a participant does not answer the phone within 60 seconds of the station calling, the radio station reserves the right to disqualify them from the competition and draw a new winner / player.
- Prizes offered by the radio station are in most cases provided to the company by a third party or sponsor. At the end of the competition the liability passes to the sponsor for the deliverance of the prize offered. If the sponsor or third party thereafter cannot deliver the product or prize due to liquidation or similar, the radio station is not liable for its provision.
- Greenwich Media employees, their relatives and extended family, or any of the competitionco-sponsors employees, their relatives and extended family are not eligible to enter.
- The radio station reserves the right to alter competition rules or suspend or cancel thecompetition at any time.
- Entrants must use the correct contact details stated on air by the presenter.
- The radio station cannot be held responsible for any loss that may be incurred by listeners attempting to enter competitions.
- Failure to gain access to competitions due to technical difficulties, engaged phone lines or for any other reason is not the responsibility of the radio station.
- Unless otherwise stated on air there is no cash alternative to the advertised prizes. All prizes are strictly non-transferable.
- By entering competitions all contestants agree to be used in publicity, on air promotion and by any means deemed fit for the promotion of the station.
- Copyright in the on-air broadcast and any photographs or images or audio of winners remains the property of Greenwich Media Limited worldwide.
- No correspondence will be entered into regarding competitions. The Director of Programme’s decision is final.
- The radio station reserves the right not to accept competition entries from outside the radio station’s FM transmission area.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be void at the radio station’s discretion.
- The radio station does not accept responsibility for entries that have been lost, damaged or delayed.